The Stroyan Funeral Home is dedicated to providing your family with a personalized service that
is meaningful and appropriate for you and your loved one. We are sensitive to all faiths, traditions,
and backgrounds and will carefully itemize services for you. We also offer convenient packages
for various services. For more information on itemized cost and package selections please contact our office.
The following are optional services we offer but are not limited to.|
- Full Funeral Services - viewing (1-2 Days) with funeral service at funeral home or other facility
followed by the chosen method of disposition (burial, cremation, entombment).
- Limited Funeral Services - viewing (1-2 hours) with funeral service at funeral home or other
facility followed by the chosen method of disposition (burial, cremation, entombment).
- Immediate Cremation or Burial - cremation or burial takes place without any prior service.
We can assist families with planning memorial services, graveside services, interment of cremains, or scattering of cremains.
- Home Wakes - As was the tradition prior to funerals being held in a funeral home,
families are able to either receive friends or have a private family viewing within their own home.
- Body Donation - we will assist families in securing necessary paperwork and transport
remains to the requested medical facility.
We offer a selection of caskets, urns, and memorial merchandise, which families can choose from.
When making arrangements there is necessary information and documents we may need to serve you.
Below is a printable form that will assist you in obtaining this information.
Preneed is an option available to those who wish to preplan funeral arrangements or are required
to establish burial funds for Medicaid purpose. Please contact our office for more preneed information.
The printable form below is helpful for preplanning as well.
Click to open Preneed/At Need form